Using Electrox around your home

With a shelf life of up to a year and containing 99.46% water, 0.5% sodium chloride, 0.03% hypochlorous acid and <0.01% other trace components, Electrox kills the same germs and bacteria that regular household disinfectants do, faster, more efficiently and without all the harsh chemicals. Electrox gives you peace of mind that your home and items in it have been sanitised.

pH neutral for peace of mind

With Electrox you have complete peace of mind, whether you have young children, pets, or you just want to help the environment by using fewer chemicals.

Electrox doesn’t need rinsing off, it is non sticky, and can be used around people and animals. So you can rest assured that you are using an incredibly effective disinfectant to sanitise your home and create a healthier environment.

50ml bottle of electrox

50ml disinfecting spray


100ml bottle of electrox

100ml disinfecting spray


500ml bottle of electrox

500ml disinfecting spray


Postage and packing is £3.50 and will be added to your basket as you checkout. For bulk orders please call +44 (0)117 318 0830.

How Electrox compares

Electrox Traditional Chemical Disinfectants (e.g. bleach)
Natural and gentle - pH neutral (6.5-7.5) Harsh alkaline chemical pH 12-13
Almost odourless – no need to ventilate rooms unless fogging Strong smelling – need to ventilate room well
Not classified as hazardous Dangerous if ingested
Hypoallergenic - not harsh on skin Highly irritating to eyes and skin (and lungs if inhaled)
Kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria fast Takes longer to kill germs. Some develop resistance to bleach
Minimal protection required when using Protective gloves recommended when using
Non corrosive Corrosive to metals and can damage some plastics
No need to rinse after being disinfected Surfaces may need rinsing after being disinfected if food prepared or if regular contact with skin
Electrox Alcohol disinfectants
Natural and gentle – pH neutral (6.5-7.5) Contains ethyl or isopropyl alcohol
Non sticky Can leave slight residue
Not classifed as hazardous Can cause alcohol poisoning if ingested
Won’t irritate or cause dryness Repeated use can cause dry skin or dermatitis
Kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria fast Takes longer to kill germs. Some bacteria are resistant
Non flammable Class 1 flammable substance