Hypochlorous acid or HOCL as it is being referred to, has recently media coverage (Daily Mail, 24/7/20 ) for being an effective alternative to traditional disinfectants such as bleach in the fight to eliminate viruses and bacteria.
This comes as no surprise to us as hypochlorous acid is the active ingredient in Electrox Sterilising Water.
There are countless reasons why using Electrox Water is better than using bleach or other chemical disinfectants - here are just a few of them:
- 80 times more effective than traditional disinfectants such as bleach
- kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, spores and fungi - fast
- no evidence of viruses or bacteria building up resistance, as has been observed with chemical disinfectants
- gentle and pH neutral
- classified as non hazardous
- almost odourless
- hypoallergenic and kind on skin
- only minimal protection required when using
- no need to rinse surfaces after being disinfected
Fighting viruses and bacteria has never been more important, as we all try to get back to work and live our lives under the shadow of Covid-19... The hypochlorous acid in Electrox Water is what makes it such a game changer when it comes to eliminating viruses and bacteria.
Electrox can be sprayed or used with a fogging machine to disinfect and sanitise larger areas like schools, offices, care homes, pubs, hotels, churches, domestic homes - most businesses could benefit from ensuring a more sanitised working environment for their staff and customers.
For more information on hypochlorous acid, visit the science page.
To buy Electrox Water visit our store by clicking here.